Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case [message #68098] Wed, 15 May 2013 21:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar syeterian  is currently offline syeterian
Go to all my models
hello 3d modelers,

i am in need of a designer that could help me out and put my companies logo on an iphone case ( the design is very simple and quick)

thank you

p.s. i have attached the logo, basically i want that on an iphone case

Re: simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case [message #79350 is a reply to message #68098 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 20:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hello, my name is James Liang from Sharpen 3D. We are a professional 3D design firm. We specialize in designing for 3D printing.
We have a team of designers with various design experiences that will cover all your needs. We have also done multiple designs in the past on airplane, space ship, and vehicles. We would love the opportunity to help you with your design needs.

Please take a look at our website www.sharpen3d.com . Feel free to contact me at james.liang@sharpen3d.com . We off free quotes and consultation and we would be happy to show you some of the samples we have done in the past to help you decide on your project.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

James Liang
Sharpen 3D Solution

www.sharpen3d.com
Re: simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case [message #79473 is a reply to message #68098 ] Thu, 21 November 2013 10:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent

Previous Topic:Seeking ring designer
Next Topic:Ready to print 3D file needed for Slot Car body...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.