Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Seeking ring designer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Seeking ring designer [message #79260] Mon, 18 November 2013 17:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar freilich  is currently offline freilich
Go to all my models
I am looking to work a designer to fashion a ring that will ultimately incorporate a stone.
The ring should be made of metal and the look is both classic, industrial and modern.
If possible, I would like to work personally with the designer. I am located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Thank you.
Joshua
Re: Seeking ring designer [message #79277 is a reply to message #79260 ] Mon, 18 November 2013 20:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Hello Joshua,

My name is Jordan I am a 2D and 3D artist and would love to help you on this project; I have done many 3D objects for shapeways members. Please email me the details at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com and we can get started right away.

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Seeking ring designer [message #79293 is a reply to message #79277 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 01:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: Seeking ring designer [message #79349 is a reply to message #79260 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 20:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi Joshua,

We are a 3D printing designing firm. We specialize in creating 3D modeling design specifically for 3D printing. We have a team of designers, artists, and technicians on our team; we have a wide range of design experience to help you with your design needs. Our specialty is on 2D to 3D figurines and we would be happy to take on this project.

Please Email us at info@sharpen3d.com to get quota or visit our website : www.sharpen3d.com
Re: Seeking ring designer [message #79472 is a reply to message #79260 ] Thu, 21 November 2013 10:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent

Previous Topic:RC Car Part Needed to be Scanned
Next Topic:simple 3D iPhone 4S and 5 Case