Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Remitting Mark-Up Balances
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Remitting Mark-Up Balances [message #79148] Sat, 16 November 2013 18:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models

Previously Balances had to be $30(US) before they were remitted by Shapeways.

Unexpected, I have had a lesser amount remitted labeled as "Your Monthly Shop Owner
Markup from Shapeways‏"

The clear-out of small balances is being done this month only: will it be a regular Annual
accounting exercise?

Regards
Re: Remitting Mark-Up Balances [message #79151 is a reply to message #79148 ] Sat, 16 November 2013 19:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It has been a common practice to do this in December of each year. It helps Shapeways clear their books, I believe to reduce the amount of paperwork they have to file with various taxing authorities.

If I understood correctly, they will also do it again next month (December) as well.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Remitting Mark-Up Balances [message #79168 is a reply to message #79151 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 03:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The email said "This month only, we are paying everyone, regardless of whether you met the $30 minimum, as a little thank you for all your hard work!" so it could be yearly reset. This would be the second time, maybe third, that happens.
Re: Remitting Mark-Up Balances [message #79171 is a reply to message #79168 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 07:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
My email just said (and my commission was less than 30USD):

Quote:

Hey AmLachDesigns,

Thanks for making the Shapeways marketplace amazing. We love you!

We've sent the money you've earned this month to your paypal account

[Updated on: Sun, 17 November 2013 07:23 UTC]

Re: Remitting Mark-Up Balances [message #79175 is a reply to message #79171 ] Sun, 17 November 2013 10:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
AmLachDesigns,

Check the Paypal email which has the "Note from Shapeways:" that states that messages Stannum is referring too Smile

Mitch (who received payments for 2 shops Smile )

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Dropshipping with Shapeways? (selling on Amazon, Ebay. etc and shipping to customer from shapeways)
Next Topic:Selling products which requires non-3d-printed parts

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.