Home »  » Buying » Pickup instead of shipping
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Pickup instead of shipping [message #78616] Sat, 09 November 2013 23:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar mgraviton  is currently offline mgraviton
Go to my shop
Hey there. Would it be possible to offer an option to pick up our items from the NYC location and save on time and shipping charge? I know that Ponoko offers this option at their Oakland hub. This would help me out for sure.

Thanks!
Melissa
Re: Pickup instead of shipping [message #78711 is a reply to message #78616 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 14:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Melissa,

no problem! If you want to pick up your order from our factory in LIC, just email Customer Service at service@shapeways.com and request a pickup. They'll require your order number and phone number (to notify you when the order becomes available). We can't facilitate pickups from our office in Manhattan, unfortunately.

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Pickup instead of shipping [message #78742 is a reply to message #78711 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 17:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mgraviton  is currently offline mgraviton
Go to my shop
Thanks, Bart! That's great. Will that same customer service contact be able to refund the shipping fee after I've paid it? Let me know.

-Melissa
Re: Pickup instead of shipping [message #78788 is a reply to message #78742 ] Tue, 12 November 2013 09:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
yes, he will refund the shipping costs after you receive the package Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file
Next Topic:Shipping address and billing address can't be different countries?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.