Home »  » Suggestions » Why are so many materials shown as available on the model page?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Why are so many materials shown as available on the model page? [message #78546] Sat, 09 November 2013 01:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
As a maker I would like to be able to click on one of my models and have ONLY the materials shown that I have chosen the model to be printed in - just as can be seen when the public view the model. Yes, I can go in to the Edit Model page and scroll through them all but that is an unnecessary step. I want to see exactly what the public sees and I can only do that if I log out and search for a particular model (totally laborious process).

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Why are so many materials shown as available on the model page? [message #78578 is a reply to message #78546 ] Sat, 09 November 2013 16:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
D'oh! You're right, I'm adding this to our internal community suggestions list. I'm also moving your message to the 'Suggestions' forum.

Thanks!

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Why are so many materials shown as available on the model page? [message #78610 is a reply to message #78546 ] Sat, 09 November 2013 20:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Thanks, Bart....

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:My Suggestion List...
Next Topic:Bring back the "This model uploaded on X date" details

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.