Home » Community » General Discussion » Spaces in Descriptions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Spaces in Descriptions [message #77806] Tue, 29 October 2013 22:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jamesn320  is currently offline Jamesn320
Go to my shop
How do you make spaces between paragraphs come out in product descriptions? When I edit the product description the space is there but when you view product it is not?

Thanks,

James
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #77807 is a reply to message #77806 ] Tue, 29 October 2013 22:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Try with HTML "<br>" tags.
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #77808 is a reply to message #77806 ] Tue, 29 October 2013 22:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Use HTML style tags <p></p> and <br>.

If you want more info, search the forums.
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #77838 is a reply to message #77808 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 10:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
And yes, we have been asking for a better editor! Having to edit your description in HTML doesn't feel like it's 2013, does it? Smile

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #78438 is a reply to message #77838 ] Thu, 07 November 2013 22:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I use this editor, works perfectly. Very Happy

I also use it to edit my forum signature, notice the simile images and the purple text, all done with this editor. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #78447 is a reply to message #78438 ] Thu, 07 November 2013 23:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jamesn320  is currently offline Jamesn320
Go to my shop
Thanks all for the help, I have it figured out now.

James
Re: Spaces in Descriptions [message #78481 is a reply to message #78447 ] Fri, 08 November 2013 12:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
I use: www.html.am for my shop pages Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:ANY chance of getting "High Detail Stainless Steel" material like this...?
Next Topic:Weekend Contest #23: Ceramics Table Ware-cups, plates, jugs and mugs!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.