Home » Support » Buying » Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon9.gif  Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file [message #78159] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar jif4am  is currently offline jif4am
Go to all my models
Hi Everyone!

I had my last order cancelled due to the designer not uploading my personalized file in the amount of time needed. So, I did a little research and figured out some "options" listed sometimes need other files uploaded in order to be able to fabricate the item.

I tried to contact the designer, no reply. Last Friday, I tried to reorder, without personalizing (just clicked add to cart), but it still looks like it's pending and I'm guessing it will be cancelled again.

So, here is my confusion. I want the item exactly as pictured...so if I just click add to cart, should that not use the design file already uploaded by the designer originally? How would I order something without personalization? Since there was a picture of the item fabricated, I'm assuming he had it done at some point in the past.

https://www.shapeways.com/model/147243/battle-for-infinity.h tml?li=related-items-int&materialId=23

Thanks for your help!

Jenn
Re: Order cancelled due to designer not uploading personalized file [message #78207 is a reply to message #78159 ] Tue, 05 November 2013 07:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JoostD  is currently offline JoostD
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Jenn,

Thanks for your forum post.
I have just contacted you by email regarding your question.

Cheers,

Joost

Previous Topic:I can not open a shop
Next Topic:Pickup instead of shipping

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.