Home » Support » Suggestions » reply to newsletter <> bounce
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #77512] Thu, 24 October 2013 19:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Gosh, I think I done it again.
I replied to the 'steel' newsletter earlier, notifications have stopped coming through again (apart from sold).

Please can the from/reply to addresss be changed from the bounce?
And can someone please take stop4stuff.com email addresses off the bounce list.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78130 is a reply to message #77512 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 11:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey Paul,

we had a bug last week that caused the reply notifications from being sent, but I don't think these are connected to you replying to the Shapeways maillist. I'll ask our email expert, to chime in here. Maybe he has some insights.

Bart

[Updated on: Mon, 04 November 2013 11:26 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78150 is a reply to message #78130 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Bart,

I got the notification for your reply and for a reply in another topic - perhaps it was just a glitch.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78154 is a reply to message #78150 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Glad to hear they've fixed it!

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78765 is a reply to message #78154 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 23:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The issue is not entirely fixed - I am subscribed to the 'modeller needed' forum, however email notifications do not come through.
I have asked Kate about this twice now (the last time being earlier today) but, as yet, no response.

Paul

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #79318 is a reply to message #78765 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'll ping her :-/

I have to say, I seem to be receiving the new reply notifications just fine here. I'm curious what's going on..

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #79342 is a reply to message #79318 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 18:29 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Bart,

It is not the 'a reply to notification thread' but the notification of a new post in a forum, in my case, the modeller needed forum.

Now, that issues that Kate describes, users seemingly being spammed with notifications is not something I've experienced - it may be that users have hit the subcribe to forum button instead of the subscribe to thread.

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:"My Posts" option...
Next Topic:Big shops with multiple creators

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.