Home » Support » Suggestions » reply to newsletter <> bounce
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #77512] Thu, 24 October 2013 19:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Gosh, I think I done it again.
I replied to the 'steel' newsletter earlier, notifications have stopped coming through again (apart from sold).

Please can the from/reply to addresss be changed from the bounce?
And can someone please take stop4stuff.com email addresses off the bounce list.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78130 is a reply to message #77512 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 11:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hey Paul,

we had a bug last week that caused the reply notifications from being sent, but I don't think these are connected to you replying to the Shapeways maillist. I'll ask our email expert, to chime in here. Maybe he has some insights.

Bart

[Updated on: Mon, 04 November 2013 11:26 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78150 is a reply to message #78130 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Bart,

I got the notification for your reply and for a reply in another topic - perhaps it was just a glitch.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78154 is a reply to message #78150 ] Mon, 04 November 2013 15:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Glad to hear they've fixed it!

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #78765 is a reply to message #78154 ] Mon, 11 November 2013 23:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The issue is not entirely fixed - I am subscribed to the 'modeller needed' forum, however email notifications do not come through.
I have asked Kate about this twice now (the last time being earlier today) but, as yet, no response.

Paul

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #79318 is a reply to message #78765 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I'll ping her :-/

I have to say, I seem to be receiving the new reply notifications just fine here. I'm curious what's going on..

Re: reply to newsletter <> bounce [message #79342 is a reply to message #79318 ] Tue, 19 November 2013 18:29 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Bart,

It is not the 'a reply to notification thread' but the notification of a new post in a forum, in my case, the modeller needed forum.

Now, that issues that Kate describes, users seemingly being spammed with notifications is not something I've experienced - it may be that users have hit the subcribe to forum button instead of the subscribe to thread.

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:"My Posts" option...
Next Topic:Scaling a model