Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #77945] Thu, 31 October 2013 17:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar LLnyc  is currently offline LLnyc
Go to all my models
We are in search for a CAD artist to create CAD files from detailed sketches and photos of jewelry and charms for use in 3-D printing.
We have many projects and will pay per project.
We can provide you with examples of what we need for price quotes.
Please provide a few samples of your CAD work with price estimations and any experience you have.

Please see attached for one project we'd like to complete immediately. (We will need some help with determining the correct specs/measurements for this piece.)

Thank you~!
L&L

[Updated on: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:18 UTC]

Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #77960 is a reply to message #77945 ] Fri, 01 November 2013 02:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to my shop
hi,
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done T O N S of modeling .
i've also done numerous jobs for shapeways members .
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided.

you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html

if interested, please email me at :
ming@its-ming.com

thanks
ming

( attached is a sample work that i did ) index.php?t=getfile&id=44174&private=0

Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #77965 is a reply to message #77945 ] Fri, 01 November 2013 06:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jamliang  is currently offline jamliang
Go to all my models
Hello L&L,
My name is James Liang from Sharpen 3D Solution. We provide custom products and services using latest 3D modeling and printing technology. Our mission is to deliver high quality specialty solution that answers customer's exact need at an affordable price.

We have extensive experience on various projects. We would love the opportunity to work with you on your jewelry and charm needs.

Please take a look at our website http://www.sharpen3d.com/web/index.html
Feel free to email me directly at james.liang@sharpen3d.com and send us a picture or design and we will provide you with a quote.

Thank you
James Liang
Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #78035 is a reply to message #77945 ] Sat, 02 November 2013 14:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message sent
Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #78371 is a reply to message #77945 ] Thu, 07 November 2013 04:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar hunterfrerich  is currently offline hunterfrerich
Go to my shop
Has your screw post been made yet? I can model what you need and would be happy to assist with any more advanced projects you have.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 November 2013 23:10 UTC]

hunterfrerich.com
Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #78430 is a reply to message #78371 ] Thu, 07 November 2013 20:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LLnyc  is currently offline LLnyc
Go to all my models
I am still looking for someone~! Please email me. Thank you!
Re: Freelance CAD Artist for Ongoing Jewelry Projects [message #78463 is a reply to message #78430 ] Fri, 08 November 2013 08:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hello,

This is James Liang from Sharpen 3D.
We have connected in the past before regarding this project.
We are still very interested in working with you.
Please email me a james.liang@sharpen3d.com
We would love to work out a way to help you.

Thank you
James Liang

Previous Topic:3D Game pieces needed
Next Topic:I need help with a nose cone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.