Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77613] Sat, 26 October 2013 22:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar missfoxy3  is currently offline missfoxy3
Go to all my models
Hi,
I'm looking for a modeler who can convert my sketches into 3D. Please see attached a picture of a simple drawing. The pendant should be 2mm thick. I have about 10 sketches that need to be converted so that I can get them printed in brass, silver, steel...etc.

Please contact me with your rates if you have experience with jewelry or if you can recommend someone. I need someone who is really experienced with attention to detail.

PM or email

stelan24@gmail.com

Many thanks!

• Attachment: pendant.jpg
    (Size: 2.38MB, Downloaded 153 time(s))

Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77632 is a reply to message #77613 ] Sun, 27 October 2013 17:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradykineticcuriosities  is currently offline bradykineticcuriosities
Go to my shop
If you're looking for a consistent extrusion you can use this tool: https://www.shapeways.com/creator/2dto3d/?li=nav#landing

If that doesn't give you results that you want I could help you out.

www.bradykineticcuriosities.com A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77814 is a reply to message #77613 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 00:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent
Re: 3D modeler needed to convert my jewelry sketches into 3D [message #77891 is a reply to message #77613 ] Wed, 30 October 2013 22:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar redroosterfish  is currently offline redroosterfish
Go to all my models
Hi there
perhaps I can help
I can do your designs in solid works
its a professional engineering and design program
Pete

Previous Topic:3D Manufactures Needed for Bulk quantity and great whole sale price cut :)
Next Topic:I need someone that knows how to use the ShapeJS tool on my model

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.