Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Widget help?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Widget help? [message #77537] Fri, 25 October 2013 00:45 UTC
avatar dcyale  is currently offline dcyale
Go to my shop
Does the widget work? I was looking at the tutorial and see what I think is an error. The code listed is:

<iframe frameborder="0" style=" border:1px solid #c0c0c0; height:182px; width:628px;" src=" /widget/include.php?shop=YOURSHOPNAME&shopcat=SHOPSECTIO NNAME&style=light "></iframe>

Doesn't the src value have to refer back to www.shapeways.com?

I think this code works fine on the shapeways site, but nowhere else, Of course I don't pretend to understand HTML, although I have designed a couple simple websites.

And how do you enter a shop name that has spaces? Do you have to use "&20" to replace them. And is it case sensitive? And my shop name is "Dave's Model Railway Stuff" How about the apostrophe?

I can't get anything to work. If a tutorial doesn't help- that's a bug.

What I really want to do is to imbed the current customer price of particular models on my webpage. It doesn't look like the API does this.

Dave Yale

Dave Yale

[Updated on: Fri, 25 October 2013 00:46 UTC]

Previous Topic:BUG IN YOUR MINDS The cost of doing business on Shapeways has killed any chance of using this site
Next Topic:XYZ problems

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.