Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Twitter Mood Necklace
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Twitter Mood Necklace [message #77409] Wed, 23 October 2013 20:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sarajo  is currently offline Sarajo
Go to all my models
Hello,

I made a necklace that changes colors based on the mood of your last Tweet. The problem is it's currently pretty ugly, I am using an acrylic heart ornament to house the electronics inside, and would really like to make it better looking.

Looking to hire a good jewelry modeler to help me with a better locket. The components are pretty small-ish for what it is doing, the longest one being barely an inch long. That being said it's an inch, so there needs to be room for that.

I can be reached here on Shapeways, or at sarajchipps [at] gmail.

Thank you!!
Re: Twitter Mood Necklace [message #78278 is a reply to message #77409 ] Wed, 06 November 2013 06:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ekearney  is currently offline ekearney
Go to my shop
I can certainly help out. I am new to this website but am not new at all to modeling. I use CAD every day at work for the last 4 years. If you have a drawing to work off of I can do that. Otherwise if you are looking for other creative ideas, I would need to know the approximate size to make the pendant and the shape/size of the electronics it needs to house.

Previous Topic:Modified bottle cap
Next Topic:I will pay someone that knows how to use the Shapeways ShapeJS Tool

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.