Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Twitter Mood Necklace
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Twitter Mood Necklace [message #77409] Wed, 23 October 2013 20:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sarajo  is currently offline Sarajo
Go to all my models
Hello,

I made a necklace that changes colors based on the mood of your last Tweet. The problem is it's currently pretty ugly, I am using an acrylic heart ornament to house the electronics inside, and would really like to make it better looking.

Looking to hire a good jewelry modeler to help me with a better locket. The components are pretty small-ish for what it is doing, the longest one being barely an inch long. That being said it's an inch, so there needs to be room for that.

I can be reached here on Shapeways, or at sarajchipps [at] gmail.

Thank you!!
Re: Twitter Mood Necklace [message #78278 is a reply to message #77409 ] Wed, 06 November 2013 06:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ekearney  is currently offline ekearney
Go to my shop
I can certainly help out. I am new to this website but am not new at all to modeling. I use CAD every day at work for the last 4 years. If you have a drawing to work off of I can do that. Otherwise if you are looking for other creative ideas, I would need to know the approximate size to make the pendant and the shape/size of the electronics it needs to house.

Previous Topic:Modified bottle cap
Next Topic:I will pay someone that knows how to use the Shapeways ShapeJS Tool