Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Professional 3D Artist Available
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Professional 3D Artist Available [message #77152] Sun, 20 October 2013 21:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar SheilaMunro  is currently offline SheilaMunro
Go to my shop
Hi, my name is Matthew J. Chin, I've been practicing 3D Design and Animation for over 10-years and have worked with people all over the world. I'm very familiar with designing for 3D-printing with Shapeways and have no problem adjusting models to require a minimal amount of material to lower costs, add thin walls, hollow parts, create intricately detailed products, etc. I work fast and will always provide rendered images of items as any given project moves forward towards completion.

Here's a look at my Shapeways Shop showing a variety of items I've designed:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/droppingformdesigns?sort=pop ularity

Here's an image of a product of mine in "Premium Silver" currently featured on the Shapeways.com main page:

index.php?t=getfile&id=43275&private=0

I'm looking forward to working with you! Smile

Best Regards,
Matthew J. Chin
E-mail: matthew.j.chin@shaw.ca

Re: Professional 3D Artist Available [message #77153 is a reply to message #77152 ] Sun, 20 October 2013 21:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here's an image of a Dragon Skull Pendant Design in "Polished Silver" created in 1-day:

index.php?t=getfile&id=43277&private=0

Re: Professional 3D Artist Available [message #77341 is a reply to message #77152 ] Wed, 23 October 2013 00:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar brendonkomene  is currently offline brendonkomene
Go to all my models
Hi Matt,

Just wanted to say thanks again for the quick and efficient service. The stamp I required was exactly how I asked. Really appreciate it - I'll definitely be requesting more work done by you.

Cheers.

• Attachment: info2.jpg
    (Size: 169.88KB, Downloaded 38 time(s))

Re: Professional 3D Artist Available [message #81563 is a reply to message #77341 ] Wed, 18 December 2013 06:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Dragon Flute, Shakuhachi

index.php?t=getfile&id=47656&private=0

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erh6-MGaiFE&feature=play er_embedded

• Attachment: shak001.jpg
    (Size: 69.23KB, Downloaded 161 time(s))

Previous Topic:Affordable & Dynamic Engineering Student
Next Topic:Fun Kickstarter brings custom 3D sculpting and culinary joy to the art of drinking shots