Home » Community » It arrived! » The Stress of Waiting is Gone....Excitement ensues
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The Stress of Waiting is Gone....Excitement ensues [message #77017] Fri, 18 October 2013 17:01 UTC
avatar Collective_3D  is currently offline Collective_3D
Go to my shop
I designed this Pendent a few months ago and had it made in Frosted Ultra Detail. I wanted to get it printed in Silver and Gold Plated Brass for gifts, but I had issues balancing the cage wires with the minimum material conditions. As they got thicker, things looked weirder.

I was really stressed about buying two in premium metals, since this was my first run at printing this pendant. The two Pendants arrived today and I couldn't be more happy.

I was also concerned about enclosing a part within another, since it was going to be polished and knowing the inside would be more "raw" metal. Again, it's perfect and Shapeways did an amazing job. The Silver version was done in Premium and it's my personal favorite.

The packaging was outstanding, BTW....

Thanks again,

Darren Hartenstine

Here's the link to the Product Page....

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1370842/protected-love-pendan t-1-25-inches-wide-fixed.html?li=feed&materialId=83

• Attachment: 3.png
    (Size: 453.93KB, Downloaded 62 time(s))

• Attachment: 4.png
    (Size: 522.01KB, Downloaded 37 time(s))

Previous Topic:ThunderShifter Pendant, Ogham Pendant, Titan's Twilight Ring (Brass and Steel)
Next Topic:First print and very pleased... :)