Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Suggestions » Personalized Default settings when uploading objects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Personalized Default settings when uploading objects [message #76918] Thu, 17 October 2013 10:02 UTC
avatar OBjuan  is currently offline OBjuan
Go to my shop

Who would like to be able to personalize their default upload settings?[ 3 vote(s) ]
1.Being able to customize my import options sounds great! 2 / 67%
2.Who cares. It's fine as it is. 1 / 33%

I would very much like it if I could set a variety of parameters for uploading an object just once, and then every object I import after that would default to those settings.
It's not that big a deal, but having to go and click 11 various radio buttons every time I bring in a new objects gets old and annoying, and stifles creativity.
Specifically:
- I want to upload all my objects in the Meters scale.
- So far I dont really ever want the ceramic materials, nor the sandstones, turn them off by default and I'll activate them in the rare cases.
- I would love it to auto price for me!
just adding X that I set to the price would be cool.
better for me, as I am a fan of whole numbers, would be if I could set up a list like
$1 - $5 = $7
$5 - $10 = $15
$10 - $20 = $25
$20 - $30 = $35
$30 - $40 = $50
$40 - $66 = $70
etc...
- Default Categories would be nice
- Being able to save various groups of tags which I could click 1 button and instantly add a bunch of metatags that are always gonna be grouped would be great!

Hook us up, please!

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2013 10:04 UTC]

the future merges with the past, and we are provided ever new opportunities to reinvent the now . . .

Previous Topic:Changing/correcting your store name.
Next Topic:Delete own posts in the forum

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.