Home » Support » Suggestions » Personalized Default settings when uploading objects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Personalized Default settings when uploading objects [message #76918] Thu, 17 October 2013 10:02 UTC
avatar OBjuan  is currently offline OBjuan
Go to my shop

Who would like to be able to personalize their default upload settings?[ 3 vote(s) ]
1.Being able to customize my import options sounds great! 2 / 67%
2.Who cares. It's fine as it is. 1 / 33%

I would very much like it if I could set a variety of parameters for uploading an object just once, and then every object I import after that would default to those settings.
It's not that big a deal, but having to go and click 11 various radio buttons every time I bring in a new objects gets old and annoying, and stifles creativity.
Specifically:
- I want to upload all my objects in the Meters scale.
- So far I dont really ever want the ceramic materials, nor the sandstones, turn them off by default and I'll activate them in the rare cases.
- I would love it to auto price for me!
just adding X that I set to the price would be cool.
better for me, as I am a fan of whole numbers, would be if I could set up a list like
$1 - $5 = $7
$5 - $10 = $15
$10 - $20 = $25
$20 - $30 = $35
$30 - $40 = $50
$40 - $66 = $70
etc...
- Default Categories would be nice
- Being able to save various groups of tags which I could click 1 button and instantly add a bunch of metatags that are always gonna be grouped would be great!

Hook us up, please!

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2013 10:04 UTC]

the future merges with the past, and we are provided ever new opportunities to reinvent the now . . .

Previous Topic:Changing/correcting your store name.
Next Topic:Delete own posts in the forum