Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking to hire someone to design and print for me
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking to hire someone to design and print for me [message #76881] Wed, 16 October 2013 17:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar janeharmon  is currently offline janeharmon
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am looking for someone who can help translate the attached image into a 3D printed object.

I work for a prominent NYC contemporary artist who is interested in experimenting with 3D printing. I am looking to hire someone for this project with hopes that they will continue to work with me on more future projects.

I will be able to provide more details about the scale of the object, materials and color.

Please let me know your fee and how long it would take you to complete this if you are interested in this opportunity.

Regards,

Jane

• Attachment: photo-4.JPG
    (Size: 2.05MB, Downloaded 88 time(s))

Re: Looking to hire someone to design and print for me [message #76885 is a reply to message #76881 ] Wed, 16 October 2013 18:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith is currently online stonysmith
Go to my shop
If you would shoot that from several different angles (minimum of 6 images), you might be able to run it thru http://www.123dapp.com/catch to convert it to a 3d model.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:3D Modeler needed for skateboard tool design
Next Topic:Custom Threaded Rod