Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need Masters made for my Company
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need Masters made for my Company [message #75773] Sun, 29 September 2013 23:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar vanyulay  is currently offline vanyulay
Go to all my models
Hello I am Monica Gillam Owner of Van Yulay. I need someone to design me items that my customer needs. I make the siicone molds for them( soap, wax and chefs makers). Example: Customer is getting married and needs their name and date on a custom made soap. You send me the file and I will print it.

Van Yulay
704-539-4039
comfort@vanyulay.com
Re: Need Masters made for my Company [message #75783 is a reply to message #75773 ] Mon, 30 September 2013 02:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bradykineticcuriosities  is currently offline bradykineticcuriosities
Go to my shop
Van,

I can take a vectorized graphic and bring it into the world of 3d printing, either I can create the vector myself or work with something you have already.
This means that you wouldn't be stuck with standard text types and have full freedom of design.
You can see a stamp I did for The Biscuit Mill as an example http://www.bradykineticcuriosities.com/portfolio.html

Feel free to contact me on here or at info@bradykineticcuriosities.com

Thanks!
Jonathan

[Updated on: Mon, 30 September 2013 18:30 UTC]

www.bradykineticcuriosities.com A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Re: Need Masters made for my Company [message #75790 is a reply to message #75773 ] Mon, 30 September 2013 06:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi Van,

This is Sharpen 3D. I just sent you an email. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Previous Topic:let me create your ideas in 3D world
Next Topic:Newest models from me !!