Home »  » Official Announcements » Getting down to Brass Tacks
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Getting down to Brass Tacks [message #75541] Thu, 26 September 2013 13:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
You asked for it, so you're getting it! Introducing both Raw and Polished Brass! You can read all about it on the Blog.

To make the names of our cast metals more clear, we've modified our naming structure. What was previously just Silver, is now called Raw Silver denoting it's rough unpolished finish. Glossy Silver will now be called Polished Silver. Premium will remain Premium. Note that this naming structure is also being used for Brass

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Getting down to Brass Tacks [message #75589 is a reply to message #75541 ] Thu, 26 September 2013 21:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Excellent! This was exactly what I was hoping for. I've already put an order in Very Happy

Glad to see the new materials beginning to flow in after the relative drought. Hopefully we'll see some more in the coming months!

PS: was there a thread for suggesting new materials? I thought there was, but I've lost it.
Re: Getting down to Brass Tacks [message #75615 is a reply to message #75589 ] Fri, 27 September 2013 05:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Do you mean this one? 71689

Previous Topic:New Material! Gold Plated Brass
Next Topic:Website Change Log 2013 (archive)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.