Home » Community » Introductions » Back to 3D, but now on the touchy side!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  Back to 3D, but now on the touchy side! [message #75404] Tue, 24 September 2013 19:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar TonyRR is currently online TonyRR
Go to my shop
Hello to the 3D community.

I'm new to the 3D fabrication world, and I want to start selling my ideas and models.

I've started designing on 3D fifteenth years ago with 3D Studio/ Max, doing Star Wars animations, and designing X-Wings, Y-Yings, Deaths Stars and everything sci-fi related. But I've ended having so many hobbies that was impossible to continue designing.

Now I'm back to the 3D world,, very excited because all the things that were living on my screen, they can become to life thanks to the 3D printing techniques. So I'm back to the 3D world. Any help/hint would be much appreciated, because I've to re-learn everything. Now I'm starting with 123D, but I need to learn Blender, as example. I don't have money to buy Solid Works, Rhino or stuff like that.

Regards

P.S.: Search my shop on Shapeways, 308bits
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/308bits

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/308bits
Re: Back to 3D, but now on the touchy side! [message #75409 is a reply to message #75404 ] Tue, 24 September 2013 19:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! We have lots of help here on the forums. For more indepth help you may need to go through Blender tutorials, but we have many Blender heads here that can probably help you when needed.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello everyone -- excited to be here!
Next Topic:Hello Everybody

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.