Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Work in progress » Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats [message #75078] Thu, 19 September 2013 14:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
Tis Talk Like A Pirate Day and in honor o' that I been workin' on this here robot pirate. It be based on me emotional robots designs standard body type, but has a few added bells and whistles. Like a hook fer a hand, a bolted on eyepatch, and a peg leg! Not to mention a pirate's treasure chest with what I hope will be a workin' lid.

index.php?t=getfile&id=41314&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=41315&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=41316&private=0

• Attachment: pirate01.png
    (Size: 62.42KB, Downloaded 152 time(s))

• Attachment: pirate02.png
    (Size: 51.02KB, Downloaded 152 time(s))

• Attachment: pirate03.png
    (Size: 81.58KB, Downloaded 148 time(s))

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook
Re: Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats [message #75094 is a reply to message #75078 ] Thu, 19 September 2013 19:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
love it!
will that hat print in 3D?

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats [message #75101 is a reply to message #75094 ] Thu, 19 September 2013 21:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Don't know yet, but I certainly intend to find out! It should be printable but I won't know for sure until I try.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook
Re: Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats [message #75110 is a reply to message #75101 ] Fri, 20 September 2013 00:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
OK; let me know how it goes. I like it, it is amazing.

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Ahoy thar, ye scurvy bilge rats [message #79619 is a reply to message #75110 ] Fri, 22 November 2013 22:43 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
He works! Posted about it in It Arrived.

Previous Topic:Old key Earrings or Necklace pendant
Next Topic:Tree Ornaments

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.