Home » Support » Buying » huge pricing errors
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
huge pricing errors [message #7188] Fri, 09 October 2009 03:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar berky93  is currently offline berky93
Go to my shop
I've been noticing this for a while, but never this much. Every so often when I go to buy a model (that I have made and already know the price of) it will give me a price that is way too high. Usually it raises the price by about $70, but today I went to have an item printed (a $10 ring) and it raised the price by almost $1000 dollars.

Is there a way to fix this?
Re: huge pricing errors [message #7200 is a reply to message #7188 ] Fri, 09 October 2009 12:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
That sounds strange.

Can you provide a little more information on what you are doing? Did you reupload model or is it the same model located in My Designs which you ordered before?
Can you give some references like model name so I can take a look?

Thanks!

Robert
Re: huge pricing errors [message #7208 is a reply to message #7188 ] Fri, 09 October 2009 20:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar berky93  is currently offline berky93
Go to my shop
Actually I figured out the problem. For some reason the size listed is about 100 times the actual model size...perhaps I made a settings error before exporting to stl. Anyway I'm going to see how to fix that and reupload
Re: huge pricing errors [message #7388 is a reply to message #7208 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 17:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
the settings might be so that 1 unit in your 3d program is 1 meter at shapeways.

Previous Topic:Prototyping Minimum
Next Topic:Customer Service Unreliable?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.