Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable [message #72986] Tue, 13 August 2013 08:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar HeadClot  is currently offline HeadClot
Go to all my models
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for some help with getting some video game characters / Props / Objects into shape for 3D Printing.

I am not looking to sell these at all nor am I looking to profit off them in anyway shape or form.
These are for personal/Home use only.

What I need -

I need help with making these objects closed and hollowed. I have tried my hand at making them closed however to many errors keep popping up for me to locate where the root of the problem is.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I am setting up a FTP Server so that you can access the OBJ Files.

- Ben
Re: Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable [message #73273 is a reply to message #72986 ] Mon, 19 August 2013 14:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TitanArt  is currently offline TitanArt
Go to all my models
Is this a paid job?
Re: Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable [message #73302 is a reply to message #72986 ] Tue, 20 August 2013 06:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent.
Re: Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable [message #73423 is a reply to message #72986 ] Thu, 22 August 2013 02:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi There,

We would love to help you on this project. We are a professional 3D model design company. We specialize in facial expression, character modeling and environment modeling.

Regards,

Sharpen 3D Solution
Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
M: +86 1832 1268 329
Email: info@sharpen3d.com
Re: Need Help making Video Game Objects/Characters/Etc. Printable [message #73799 is a reply to message #73423 ] Wed, 28 August 2013 14:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ThingFuture  is currently offline ThingFuture
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
PM sent

http://shpws.me/DWg

Previous Topic:3d Model maker need.
Next Topic:Need to model a plastic car part fog light assembly

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.