Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Looking for designer for quick / easy model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for designer for quick / easy model [message #73518] Thu, 22 August 2013 21:58 UTC
avatar Rockstand515  is currently offline Rockstand515
Go to all my models
I'm trying to get a these parts drafted up. Two parts, one title upper and the other lower. (specifications and dimensions uploaded) Both of the parts will be a 5 x 10mm cylinder with a concave surface 1mm depth, each having the different raised lettering .01mm in height.

Notes
* The file titled "Cut away" is cut away side view of the parts itself, to show the dimensions of the curve. Both parts are the same dimensions, just different raised lettering.

index.php?t=getfile&id=38947&private=&private=1

*I will need two of these. Each one with one of the raised lettering shown on the imprints.
* Lettering should be raised .01mm *

*The raised lettering are the two uploads titled "Upper" and "Lower" imprint. Each one on a part

Both of the parts will be a 5 x 10mm cylinder with a concave surface 1mm depth, each having the different raised lettering .01mm in height

Please PM or Email me at rockstand515@gmail.com so i can send you the rest of the dimensions and specs

• Attachment: cut away.jpg
    (Size: 237.18KB, Downloaded 45 time(s))

Previous Topic:Looking for someone to model the following, simple design
Next Topic:Seeking modeler to help develop simple board game pieces.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.