Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN---
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73512] Thu, 22 August 2013 19:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar cadpro  is currently offline cadpro
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

with almost 10 years experience in cad modeling i am able to help you with all your (3d modelling- ) problems Wink (except character modeling).

i know what it feels like to have great ideas and no possibility to turn them into a 3d model. thats why i wanna help you.

price depends on complexity and timeframe .

feel free to ask me anything!

give it a try!!!!

kind regards,

cadpro
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73550 is a reply to message #73512 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 14:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar disner  is currently offline disner
Go to all my models
HI
I need help creating a cad drawing.
It is a simple dining utencil.
thank you,
Todd 971 322 3686
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73567 is a reply to message #73512 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 17:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SharW  is currently offline SharW
Go to all my models
I have DICOMM images that I need converted into 3d files. I know there is software that can do that, but it will also have a slight bit of metal artifact creating a little distortion that needs to be cleaned up. Is this something you can do? The movie on this webpage will give you an idea of the metal artifact I am talking about http://bormanviolins.com/CTResearch.asp We want to create violin tops only as molds for other makers.
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73578 is a reply to message #73550 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 18:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
pm sent
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73581 is a reply to message #73567 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
pm sent
Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73642 is a reply to message #73512 ] Sun, 25 August 2013 19:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kickinwing24  is currently offline kickinwing24
Go to all my models
I have a great idea for a new bolt action/semi-auto rifle stock but I have zero 3D printing experience. It seems like you'd be perfect for this sort of thing.
Re: Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73649 is a reply to message #73642 ] Sun, 25 August 2013 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
pm sent

kind regards.
Re: Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73662 is a reply to message #73642 ] Mon, 26 August 2013 02:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Weapons are outside of Shapeways Terms of Service.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #75051 is a reply to message #73512 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 21:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar danzumtobel  is currently offline danzumtobel
Go to all my models
i have a prototype in hand that needs modeling. needs to be exact same size but some imperfections must be taken out. Small and very simple project. like a pendant with a hook on it.

how do you proceed?

Dan
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #75054 is a reply to message #75051 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 21:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
danzumtobel wrote on Wed, 18 September 2013 21:45

i have a prototype in hand that needs modeling. needs to be exact same size but some imperfections must be taken out. Small and very simple project. like a pendant with a hook on it.

how do you proceed?

Dan

You'd get more answers if you were to post this request in the "3d Modeller Needed" forum.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:small project in 1:20 scale
Next Topic:15 years experience as illustrator and 3D modeller - Ingar Krabbestig

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.