Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN---
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73512] Thu, 22 August 2013 19:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar cadpro  is currently offline cadpro
Go to all my models
Hi guys,

with almost 10 years experience in cad modeling i am able to help you with all your (3d modelling- ) problems Wink (except character modeling).

i know what it feels like to have great ideas and no possibility to turn them into a 3d model. thats why i wanna help you.

price depends on complexity and timeframe .

feel free to ask me anything!

give it a try!!!!

kind regards,

cadpro
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73550 is a reply to message #73512 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 14:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar disner  is currently offline disner
Go to all my models
HI
I need help creating a cad drawing.
It is a simple dining utencil.
thank you,
Todd 971 322 3686
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73567 is a reply to message #73512 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 17:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SharW  is currently offline SharW
Go to all my models
I have DICOMM images that I need converted into 3d files. I know there is software that can do that, but it will also have a slight bit of metal artifact creating a little distortion that needs to be cleaned up. Is this something you can do? The movie on this webpage will give you an idea of the metal artifact I am talking about http://bormanviolins.com/CTResearch.asp We want to create violin tops only as molds for other makers.
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73578 is a reply to message #73550 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 18:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
pm sent
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #73581 is a reply to message #73567 ] Fri, 23 August 2013 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
pm sent
Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73642 is a reply to message #73512 ] Sun, 25 August 2013 19:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kickinwing24  is currently offline kickinwing24
Go to all my models
I have a great idea for a new bolt action/semi-auto rifle stock but I have zero 3D printing experience. It seems like you'd be perfect for this sort of thing.
Re: Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73649 is a reply to message #73642 ] Sun, 25 August 2013 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
pm sent

kind regards.
Re: Have any experience with gun parts? [message #73662 is a reply to message #73642 ] Mon, 26 August 2013 02:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Weapons are outside of Shapeways Terms of Service.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #75051 is a reply to message #73512 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 21:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar danzumtobel  is currently offline danzumtobel
Go to all my models
i have a prototype in hand that needs modeling. needs to be exact same size but some imperfections must be taken out. Small and very simple project. like a pendant with a hook on it.

how do you proceed?

Dan
Re: Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN--- [message #75054 is a reply to message #75051 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 21:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
danzumtobel wrote on Wed, 18 September 2013 21:45

i have a prototype in hand that needs modeling. needs to be exact same size but some imperfections must be taken out. Small and very simple project. like a pendant with a hook on it.

how do you proceed?

Dan

You'd get more answers if you were to post this request in the "3d Modeller Needed" forum.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:small project in 1:20 scale
Next Topic:15 years experience as illustrator and 3D modeller - Ingar Krabbestig