Home » Support » Suggestions » shop markup payments as store credit as supposed to paypal payment
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shop markup payments as store credit as supposed to paypal payment [message #73292] Tue, 20 August 2013 02:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar chromahands  is currently offline chromahands
Go to my shop
hi, so lets say i have a payment coming up from shapeways from the markups i accumulated via sales from my shop. it seems that by default it goes to paypal directly (hence a paypal address is required)

i was wondering if its possible to convert those markup payments into store credit so we can use the money to fund our future prints. if refunds for rejected or cancelled orders can be in form of store credit, i dont see a reason why not for markup payments as well

but the ideal way would a store setting where the owner can decide or choose if the payment is to go into their paypal account, or towards shapeways store credit

what do you guys think?

[Updated on: Tue, 20 August 2013 02:45 UTC]

Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chromahands
Re: shop markup payments as store credit as supposed to paypal payment [message #73294 is a reply to message #73292 ] Tue, 20 August 2013 03:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar guysensei1  is currently offline guysensei1
Go to my shop
They did say that they were working on it.

Previous Topic:Part orientation
Next Topic:Categorize "3d modeller needed"- section

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.