Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Looking for 3D modeler for 1:32 scale scenic 3D printing modelling
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for 3D modeler for 1:32 scale scenic 3D printing modelling [message #73267] Mon, 19 August 2013 10:46 UTC
avatar MikaelB1972  is currently offline MikaelB1972
Go to all my models
Hi,

First post here and my main goal is to get an idea about the costs involved in making my ideas come to life. I am looking into the possibility to hire someone to 3D model items that will be used in a 3D printed scenery in the scale of 1:32. The total project will include characters, cars, outdoor items such as lampposts and fences but each item will be produced as a separate project.

My first two steps are as follows:

1. Characters

The idea is to create a basic set of characters in the scale of 1:32 with the ability to setup "poses" based on scenery requirements and also with time change exterior looks such as clothing faces before exporting to a format suitable for 3D printing.

The models will not be detailed from a reality source and since it´s scenic models, does not have to be too detailed, so the 3D modeller will have free hands to model it as he/she see fits with a few constraints such as time period or common understanding about the details.

Scale is important and also the ability to adapt as much as possible of the model (posing) to the scenery at hand and any creative thoughts there will be welcomed.

Drop me a PM with a suggestion and a price range for modelling a basic character like this?

2. Cars

I will also be looking into the possibility to model cars fitting for the time period of the sceney. As an example I would suggest this car.

http://formula1.ferrari.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1950_Ferrarri340_F1-630x256.jpg

Where the chassi and tires will be prefabricated and the 3D modeller has to produce the outer body (and parts like mirrors, exhausts, ...) based on references and measurements of the chassi.

Drop me a PM with a price idea for modelling a car as above giving the references mentioned?

After I get an idea about the costs involved and see if it´s possible, we can have a discussion about the details and format of delivery.

If I need to provide more details then this conceptual ideas, PM me and I´ll try to reply and get a bit deeper into my needs.

Regards,
Mikael

Previous Topic:Looking for 3D modeler to render this SLI bridge for Shapeway 3D printing
Next Topic:Titan Art:Low Cost Modeling Resource Must Read