Home » Community » General Discussion » Does Shapeways work on the weekends?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Does Shapeways work on the weekends? [message #73157] Fri, 16 August 2013 08:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar giorgio79  is currently offline giorgio79
Go to all my models
Been wondering about this. For example the 6 days WSF target completion includes weekends as well? Smile
Re: Does Shapeways work on the weekends? [message #73166 is a reply to message #73157 ] Fri, 16 August 2013 11:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Nope

Trouble using SketchUp? Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp" - http://bit.ly/1jQ4RtV
Re: Does Shapeways work on the weekends? [message #73168 is a reply to message #73166 ] Fri, 16 August 2013 11:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
We do work during the weekends, or let's say, the printers work during the weekends Wink

Though the 6 days for WSF is business days (monday to friday)

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Does Shapeways work on the weekends? [message #73170 is a reply to message #73168 ] Fri, 16 August 2013 12:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
MitchellJetten wrote on Fri, 16 August 2013 11:58

We do work during the weekends, or let's say, the printers work during the weekends Wink

Though the 6 days for WSF is business days (monday to friday)

To not be confused, all shipping times are business days. Certain holidays aren't included as well.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:MeshLab refuses to install
Next Topic:Weekend contest #20: So you want to be shown off?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.