Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Experienced 3D modeler looking for things to model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Experienced 3D modeler looking for things to model [message #73147] Fri, 16 August 2013 00:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar Octachoron  is currently offline Octachoron
Go to all my models
I have been modelling since high school. I can adapt to a wide variety of 3D challenges from using UGS Solid Edge to make molded plastic parts to using Autodesk Maya to model spaceships and animated characters.

My blog is at octachorondigital.com where you can see several projects I have worked on.
My 3D animated short film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJEkVDcDWI

I have yet to model anything for 3D printing, so I am looking for ideas and commissions. I am currently using Blender as my tool of choice. I do not have access to Solid Edge at home, and I have a student copy of Maya from when I was in college, which I cannot use legally for commercial purposes.

please send PM if you would like something done.
Re: Experienced 3D modeler looking for things to model [message #74413 is a reply to message #73147 ] Sat, 07 September 2013 23:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jpblack  is currently offline jpblack
Go to all my models
Hi

Im looking for a somebody to quote and design a miniature for table top wargame, Goliath airship from the film Laputa, see attached picture. Very hard to get hold of a kit so wondering if shapeways could give me a solution. I'm not looking for something which has to be 100% accurate ive attached a pic. Look forward to your reply.

Regards

JPBLACK
UK

• Attachment: IMG_4227.jpg
    (Size: 614.74KB, Downloaded 30 time(s))

Re: Experienced 3D modeler looking for things to model [message #74608 is a reply to message #73147 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 21:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Excalibur2601  is currently offline Excalibur2601
Go to all my models
Hello,
I am looking for a 1/4100 scale Ambassador. Class starship from Star trek.
Thanks

Previous Topic:Affordable Modeling
Next Topic:3d modeler can create characters or whatever you need at decent prices.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.