Home » Community » Work in progress » leaf coffe table
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
leaf coffe table [message #72934] Sun, 11 August 2013 19:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=38308&private=0

hello.
i just keep working in furniture designs. i´m still working on this so tell me what you think.
this is a coffee table with a inspiration in organic forms. this furniture was designed to be printed and assembled by parts as lego toys.
i´m already trying to make it Laughing this is a prototype a scale model from 1:10. later i will show how the parts will be assembled,
so it will be practical and functional to transport.
meanwhile i already send this model to a contest, please support me if want to see it 3d printed on its original size.
here is the link:
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/afc1f1c28 a51e30fdf912faeab87f9b9/4046
and here is the link to the shapeways shop:
http://shpws.me/oPrs

Re: leaf coffe table [message #75019 is a reply to message #72934 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 16:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
WOW!! Shocked

I would love that in my living room!

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: leaf coffe table [message #75167 is a reply to message #75019 ] Sat, 21 September 2013 03:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
thanks it´s great to know that Smile now we got to see it 3d printed to see how it works

Previous Topic:More cups for Ceramics
Next Topic:first model for 3D printing - iphone case - feedback

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.