Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Taking a sculpture to finish
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Taking a sculpture to finish [message #72786] Wed, 07 August 2013 20:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar twomeyc  is currently offline twomeyc
Go to all my models
Hi: I'm a sculptor new to all of this. Is there someone who has the capability to 3D laser scan a finished sculpture and then, when the model is produced, prepare the model for 3D printing? This would include hollowing out the model, making sure the inside faces are pointing the correct way, filling holes, and all of that other stuff I've read about but am not completely sure yet what it is.

- Without seeing the sculpture yet, could you provide very rough ballpark figures for what such services might cost?

- I should be able to send additional information and details if there is someone capable of helping me.

Thanks much in advance,

Catherine
Re: Taking a sculpture to finish [message #72791 is a reply to message #72786 ] Wed, 07 August 2013 21:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Private message sent
Re: Taking a sculpture to finish [message #72828 is a reply to message #72786 ] Thu, 08 August 2013 20:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
without seeing the figure it is hard to give an estamate

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Taking a sculpture to finish [message #72857 is a reply to message #72828 ] Fri, 09 August 2013 15:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar twomeyc  is currently offline twomeyc
Go to all my models
If you are interested in providing additional information please private message me and I will provide additional information. Thanks.

Previous Topic:Looking for creative 3D artist - paid work
Next Topic:Someone to create a figurine from some drawings

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.