Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for creative 3D artist - paid work
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for creative 3D artist - paid work [message #72787] Wed, 07 August 2013 20:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar RdJpB  is currently offline RdJpB
Go to all my models
Hello.

I am currently looking for a creative 3D artist that would be capable of modelling 10 different tokens (pawn pieces) for a board drinking game.

I don't have sketches of what I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd like these tokens to be drinking-related, but nothing too cheesy or childish. You'd have complete creative control over what these tokens would be and what they'd look like.

I would later on print them in 3D. For size and material reference, you may want to look up Monopoly's tokens.

This is paid work (Paypal is required).

Feel free to message me for further information.

Thank you.
Re: Looking for creative 3D artist - paid work [message #72788 is a reply to message #72787 ] Wed, 07 August 2013 21:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Private message sent.
Re: Looking for creative 3D artist - paid work [message #72829 is a reply to message #72787 ] Thu, 08 August 2013 20:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
I sent you a message email me here or at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

Let make fantasy a reality!

Previous Topic:ING version of Statement Model Vase needed
Next Topic:Taking a sculpture to finish

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.