Home » Support » Buying » Orders Mixed Up - No Reply from Customer Service
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Orders Mixed Up - No Reply from Customer Service [message #72714] Tue, 06 August 2013 20:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Hey Shapeways,

A while ago, I received two orders, 273004 (Zelda Songring: Song of Healing, Size 12, Stainless Steel) and 272854 (Zelda Songring: Song of Healing, Size 11, Antique Bronze Glossy). Unfortunately, the materials on the two rings were somehow swapped during production (the wrong ring was bronze-plated). I sent e-mails to customer service on the 31st of July and another one yesterday, on the 5th of August. I've still heard nothing but silence from them. Can this please get sorted? I need a reprint on both these orders.
Re: Orders Mixed Up - No Reply from Customer Service [message #72717 is a reply to message #72714 ] Tue, 06 August 2013 22:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PeregrineStudios  is currently offline PeregrineStudios
Go to my shop
Just received a reply from customer service, hopefully this can get sorted without further delay Smile
Re: Orders Mixed Up - No Reply from Customer Service [message #72733 is a reply to message #72717 ] Wed, 07 August 2013 08:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Our apologies for the inconvenience!
We will always do our best to reply all emails within 10 hours if possible (weekends excluded)

I hope your issue will be resolved as soon as possible Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Not getting my 10% discount
Next Topic:UPS Can't Driver-Release Packages