Home » Community » Introductions » Hi from Glasgow Scotland
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Glasgow Scotland [message #7256] Tue, 13 October 2009 19:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hello Shapeways people, I have the pleasure of introducing myself, VirtualV. http://www.dotsan.com
I'm based in Glasgow Scotland

I have been modeling for some time and have successfully worked with other international Shapeways members realizing their ideas.

I've been able to resolve members problems with their models, those horrible holes, manifolds and shelling.

I do most of my work in Rhino 3D and have over 10years experience with it, I pride myself on creating any form which is sound enough for any manufacturing process.

If you have any questions or challenges let me have a look.
Cheers
V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Hi from Glasgow Scotland [message #7347 is a reply to message #7256 ] Mon, 19 October 2009 12:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I have to ask, is that you in that picture? And I've looked at your site. It's very interesting. Except Dotsan brings to mind a shitty truck that you don't see as much any more polluting our highways Razz.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hi from Glasgow Scotland [message #7350 is a reply to message #7347 ] Mon, 19 October 2009 13:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Ha ha, nah that's not me in the pic, wish it was in a weird way. Yeah I see where you'r coming from regards the name and Datsun, my day used to have one of them, maybe that's where the inspiration came from.
Dot San basically means dot 3.

V

http://www.dotsan.com

www.dotsan.com
Re: Hi from Glasgow Scotland [message #7351 is a reply to message #7256 ] Mon, 19 October 2009 13:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I could see the guy in the pic driving a Dotson.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Greetings! from New Hampshire USA
Next Topic:Hi, new here!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.