Home » Community » Work in progress » parts have been cancelled
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
parts have been cancelled [message #72546] Fri, 02 August 2013 13:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar dale22  is currently offline dale22
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have some parts which i ordered last week they are being printed from white and flexible material.

I checked my order yesterday and some parts have been cancelled.
I didn't receive an email or any communication from shapeways - i have contacted customer service yesterday and have not heard back.

They are all able to be printed - one part is actually a mirror of another which was not cancelled. I need all the parts.

The order number is 275717.

Thanks

[Updated on: Fri, 02 August 2013 13:03 UTC]

Re: parts have been cancelled [message #72547 is a reply to message #72546 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 13:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Dale, check your spam folder. I'll check with service to make sure they have/are responding to you.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: parts have been cancelled [message #72548 is a reply to message #72547 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 13:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks Michael,

Yes i have checked everywhere to make sure - there was no email.

I do need the parts as a complete set - are you able to reinstate the builds?

Thanks
Dale
Re: parts have been cancelled [message #72549 is a reply to message #72546 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 13:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Only service will be able to help you with that. I've let them know of the issue, so we should hear from them soon.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: parts have been cancelled [message #72550 is a reply to message #72549 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 13:13 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks

Previous Topic:ipod 5 case protective
Next Topic:• No geometry found

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.