Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help needed with a small project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help needed with a small project [message #72516] Thu, 01 August 2013 20:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar rothmaniac  is currently offline rothmaniac
Go to all my models
Hi,
I am trying to create a pendant as a gift for my wife. It will be silhouette based on a photo of her and our daughter. I am looking for someone to help me get it over the hump. I *think* it's not difficult for someone with experience, but one of the problems I am having is that I would like to have the figure wrapped in an oval, and properly "balanced" so that it can hang on a chain.
This is for a birthday gift (which is in October), but I would like to get help soon so that I can get a sample of it before.
I'll share both the photo and the blender file that I have to date once we agree!
Re: Help needed with a small project [message #72520 is a reply to message #72516 ] Thu, 01 August 2013 23:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Keymaker  is currently offline Keymaker
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Hi

I think i can help you. I work with blender all the time and i balanced some of my models.
You can send me private message or email me at keymaker3@gmail.com

Marián

The only thing that limits us is our imagination.

Previous Topic:Need help hollowing and prepping characters for print
Next Topic:Can you make something plain - look cool?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.