Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience. [message #72066] Wed, 24 July 2013 01:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar YelenaMna  is currently offline YelenaMna
Go to all my models
Ciao. My name is Yelena. I am new to shape way. I have been an accessory designer for a while now, all one of a kind pieces. Now I am looking to start a mass production line and am in need of a quality 3D model maker. I need someone to translate my designs from a sketch to 3D. Looking to hire you "per project", though I will increase the amount of orders as I grow. need someone who can make models that I can also upload on shapeways with their requirements.
I am very excited and look forward to finding the right person. Please provide your portfolio. It doesn't have to be large, but quality is important to me. Thank you and best wishes to you all!
Re: 3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience. [message #72318 is a reply to message #72066 ] Mon, 29 July 2013 05:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sjenneman  is currently offline sjenneman
Go to my shop
PM sent

Stacy Jenneman ~ 3D Modeler & Texture Artist ~ stacyjenneman.com
Re: 3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience. [message #72328 is a reply to message #72066 ] Mon, 29 July 2013 12:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Good day,

My name is Jordan I am a 3D artist with a passion to design. I have an A.S in animation and love to push the boundaries of any thing I design; this is my shop : https://www.shapeways.com/shops/jd

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: 3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience. [message #72395 is a reply to message #72066 ] Tue, 30 July 2013 13:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
PM sent

--
Andres Roppa | Product Designer
www.ANDRESROPPA.com | andresroppa@gmail.com

Digital model development for 3D Printing
Re: 3D modeler NEEDED for an accessory line. Preferably with jewelry experience. [message #72403 is a reply to message #72066 ] Tue, 30 July 2013 16:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Hi Yelena,

This is Sharpen 3D Solution. Sharpen 3D is a professional 3D model design company. Our artists have more than 7 years of 3D model design experience.

We have previous experience on jewelry modeling and toy designs,and for our larger scale of work, involving both 3D modeling and animation. Here attached are some of our previous 3D models for your reference.

If you would like to see of what we can do for you, we can create a sample model for you for free. Just provide us with a few reference and size specs.

Best Regards

Sharpen 3D Solution
Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
M: +86 1832 1268 329
Email: info@sharpen3d.com

Previous Topic:RENDERING SERVICES
Next Topic:Costume and Cosplay Accessory Designer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.