Home » Developers » Shapeways API » post request with php curl?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
post request with php curl? [message #72359] Mon, 29 July 2013 16:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar roseEq  is currently offline roseEq
Go to all my models
Does anyone have an example of how to create a post request with curl? The get example provided works well, but I can't understand how to properly construct the post body. Should all the oauth data (key,signature etc) be json encoded as well as the parameters and passed as the postfield?
Re: post request with php curl? [message #72535 is a reply to message #72359 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 07:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

our API expert is on a short break this week - he'll return next week and he'll get back to you then.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: post request with php curl? [message #72653 is a reply to message #72359 ] Mon, 05 August 2013 13:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ProfessorBeekums  is currently offline ProfessorBeekums
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

There are no examples of making a POST request with curl at the moment. Are you able to use the oauth library provided by pecl? We have examples for those here: https://github.com/Shapeways/shapeways-api/tree/master/php-p ecl

-Beekey

Previous Topic:A few questions regarding the API
Next Topic:Getting verifier_invalid in my response when I try and get my access token

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.