Home » Developers » Shapeways API » post request with php curl?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
post request with php curl? [message #72359] Mon, 29 July 2013 16:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar roseEq  is currently offline roseEq
Go to all my models
Does anyone have an example of how to create a post request with curl? The get example provided works well, but I can't understand how to properly construct the post body. Should all the oauth data (key,signature etc) be json encoded as well as the parameters and passed as the postfield?
Re: post request with php curl? [message #72535 is a reply to message #72359 ] Fri, 02 August 2013 07:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

our API expert is on a short break this week - he'll return next week and he'll get back to you then.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: post request with php curl? [message #72653 is a reply to message #72359 ] Mon, 05 August 2013 13:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ProfessorBeekums  is currently offline ProfessorBeekums
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

There are no examples of making a POST request with curl at the moment. Are you able to use the oauth library provided by pecl? We have examples for those here: https://github.com/Shapeways/shapeways-api/tree/master/php-p ecl

-Beekey

Previous Topic:A few questions regarding the API
Next Topic:Getting verifier_invalid in my response when I try and get my access token