Home »  » 3D modeler needed » PAK Project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
PAK Project [message #71772] Thu, 18 July 2013 03:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar DashLambda  is currently offline DashLambda
Go to all my models
I have a project for a backpack called the PAK. It is basically a fully customizable hard shell backpack with an elliptical shape and 3 hatches in a triangular pattern, if I hire you I'll give you schematics and more detailed descriptions. I'm going to need someone to make printable 3D models, since my experience (Though I have been practicing) is fairly limited. I will also need this modeler to be a consultant for fabricating the PAK, since I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to print it. I'm not going to have the money for a little while, so don't expect me to choose someone immediately. If you need any more information just ask, thanks!

This is a rough draft schematic I whipped up in MS paint: http://dash-lambda.deviantart.com/art/PAK-Second-Concept-Rou gh-Draft-Schematic-376998525
Re: PAK Project [message #72142 is a reply to message #71772 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 02:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent

Previous Topic:Designer wanted for 3D model in Dentistry
Next Topic:A 30mm figure with magnet ,metal,plastic, who can convert from photo to 3D printable file?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.