Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Suggestions for upload ans "my design" pages
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Suggestions for upload ans "my design" pages [message #7066] Sun, 04 October 2009 05:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar photosfromrob  is currently offline photosfromrob
Go to my shop
Hello,
I'm new here but I've been fairly productive. Today I uploaded about 40 items. After that, I have some suggestions:

I would like to see the upload page AJAX enabled so that it doesn't reload each time.

I would like to be able to upload an image with each item.

And I would like the variables to persist until changed..changing them all 40 times is quite annoying.

I'd also like to see the "my designs" page AJAX enabled. It reloaded so many times and then a page for each item, whew!

If it were AJAX enabled the page could remain the same. Like it is now, four rows....but, when you clicked an image, all the information is loaded into the right column...no reloading. That saves time and resources
Re: Suggestions for upload ans "my design" pages [message #7210 is a reply to message #7066 ] Sat, 10 October 2009 10:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
Im all for this too, I often have to resize models or do multiple uploads for other reasons and I find it painful to have to change all the variables every time I upload something.

Previous Topic:Please stop chopping model names when there's no need to do so
Next Topic:Co-Creator platform