Home » Community » It arrived! » Caterpillar set painted
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Caterpillar set painted [message #71922] Sun, 21 July 2013 08:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar KweenWerryToo  is currently offline KweenWerryToo
Go to all my models
Use Halfords Primer and Sahara Beige then Humbol new Dark Grey Wash Enamel for windows as one drop will spread nicely into the corners then Humbol no.67 to touch in any voids from the wash like middle of the windows. Also the wash is good for the track tread on the Bulldozer too.
index.php?t=getfile&id=37016&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 21 July 2013 14:04 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Caterpillar set painted [message #71930 is a reply to message #71922 ] Sun, 21 July 2013 14:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The models are available here: http://shpws.me/opjh

Since, StonyCantPaint, it is sometimes difficult for me to express the level of satisfaction that I get when I see some of my models properly painted.

THANK YOU!!

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Caterpillar set painted [message #71945 is a reply to message #71930 ] Mon, 22 July 2013 10:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten is currently online MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
oh boy! that's really tiny Cool Shocked

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Caterpillar set painted [message #72165 is a reply to message #71922 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 09:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Adela  is currently offline Adela
Go to all my models
I work here
Wow, great job!
Kudos to you for being able to paint such tiny models! Very Happy
Re: Caterpillar set painted [message #72204 is a reply to message #72165 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
it`s not just one or a couple at a time here either as I do whole ports with 1/400 and 1/450 scale vehicles-each one has to be painted But great results when finished. Look at `modelwarships.com` and go onto gallery and look up Lloyd Ramsey and you`ll see two of my dioramas other than this picture with this reply. Thanks for your kind comments
index.php?t=getfile&id=37269&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 26 July 2013 01:17 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Caterpillar set painted [message #72206 is a reply to message #71945 ] Thu, 25 July 2013 18:54 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
You think that`s small But look what happens when you create something big out of those small vehicles. More can be seen on modelwarships.com and search for Lloyd Ramsey where both my QM2 and Aidaluna are to be seen, I`m still working on a Roll On Roll Off Maersk Line diorama and needed some plant vehicles on the export dock so these were perfect!
index.php?t=getfile&id=37278&private=0

• Attachment: QM2 1 jpg.jpg
    (Size: 1.53MB, Downloaded 157 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 26 July 2013 01:18 UTC] by Moderator

Previous Topic:Geometric Elephant
Next Topic:HO scale electric streetcar

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.