Home » Community » Work in progress » Skull mug and espresso cup
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Skull mug and espresso cup [message #71903] Sat, 20 July 2013 15:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar Victuz  is currently offline Victuz
Go to my shop
Finally after not being connected to the internet for a while I'm capable of uploading these!, The two skull mugs, one standard-ish cup sized and one espresso sized one.

Both available for sale. Espresso cup is here and the mug sized one is here!

As I mention in the descriptions, if you'd like any modifications done to the model contact me and if it's within the realm of reality (modifying teeth changing the structure of the skull) I'll make a version just for you!

EDIT: I'm a silly goose who can't post in the right subforum! Yay.

EDIT2: thanks for moving Smile.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 July 2013 21:34 UTC]

Re: Skull mug and espresso cup [message #75020 is a reply to message #71903 ] Wed, 18 September 2013 16:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Ha ha these are great for Halloween!

Community Manager | Shapeways
Re: Skull mug and espresso cup [message #75796 is a reply to message #71903 ] Mon, 30 September 2013 09:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Thorworx  is currently offline Thorworx
Go to my shop
Very cool idea... the model view is a little deceptive though. Since the back of the skull is higher than the teeth, when sitting on a table, the front teeth will not be touching the table (only the back molars will contact?), and the top rim will slant back a bit. You might want to show this in your pictures/renders.
Re: Skull mug and espresso cup [message #76197 is a reply to message #75796 ] Sat, 05 October 2013 21:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Victuz  is currently offline Victuz
Go to my shop
Hmmm, you're correct. I knew that's how it's going to work (since I made the concious decision to keep it semi similar to the natural construction of the skull), but I completely didn't think of showing that in the render. I'll correct that next time I'll get around my work machine.

Previous Topic:Obj format uploading problem
Next Topic:Need help with sizing