Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Designer for Corbels for door frame.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Designer for Corbels for door frame. [message #71898] Sat, 20 July 2013 11:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar pablo  is currently offline pablo
Go to all my models
I am getting a door and frame made up to match a neighbour's door. I want to get the corbels3d printed similar to what he has.

I know Ideally I would need to remove one of his corbels and get it scanned in 3d scanner but this is not possible.

If I was to photograph from front and side and give dimensions would someone be able to create a close replica which I can then go and organise a 3d print of? Or is there a special camera I should use / get someone locally to operate?

Would suit someone in Dublin, Ireland or perhaps a design is achievable from any location (once certain action is done at this end).

Any suggestions welcome.

thanks,
Paul.

Re: Designer for Corbels for door frame. [message #71902 is a reply to message #71898 ] Sat, 20 July 2013 15:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sorhain  is currently offline sorhain
Go to my shop
I sent a pm

[Updated on: Sat, 20 July 2013 15:16 UTC]

www.corinnehansen.com sorhain@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Disney Stitch case for HTC EVO 3d
Next Topic:Design Help With Head Bust

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.