Home »  » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design [message #71737] Wed, 17 July 2013 16:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar sammijones  is currently offline sammijones
Go to my shop
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can help me create a 3D printed garment. I can't say much here, but I have a PDF proposal with images I can email to anyone interested. This project would suit someone with knowledge and or an interest in 3d fractal art, however I am certain there are lots of you with the skills to render this! I'm a student so I will pay what I can.

Please leave me a PM with your email if you're interested. Smile

Thanks,

Sammi
Re: 3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design [message #71836 is a reply to message #71737 ] Thu, 18 July 2013 23:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tkko  is currently offline tkko
Go to all my models
Hi Sammi,

I'm a modeler working predominantly with 3d-printable designs, you can see some samples of my work at http://www.freelancer.com/u/tkko . I would be interested in hearing more about your project at which point i could give you a quote on my service. Please write me back at tkolisko@gmail.com if you're interested .

All the best,
Tom

Previous Topic:Looking for a modeller to create custom mounting bracket for Honda Element.
Next Topic:Disney Stitch case for HTC EVO 3d

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.