Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design [message #71737] Wed, 17 July 2013 16:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar sammijones  is currently offline sammijones
Go to my shop
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who can help me create a 3D printed garment. I can't say much here, but I have a PDF proposal with images I can email to anyone interested. This project would suit someone with knowledge and or an interest in 3d fractal art, however I am certain there are lots of you with the skills to render this! I'm a student so I will pay what I can.

Please leave me a PM with your email if you're interested. Smile

Thanks,

Sammi
Re: 3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design [message #71836 is a reply to message #71737 ] Thu, 18 July 2013 23:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tkko  is currently offline tkko
Go to all my models
Hi Sammi,

I'm a modeler working predominantly with 3d-printable designs, you can see some samples of my work at http://www.freelancer.com/u/tkko . I would be interested in hearing more about your project at which point i could give you a quote on my service. Please write me back at tkolisko@gmail.com if you're interested .

All the best,
Tom

Previous Topic:Looking for a modeller to create custom mounting bracket for Honda Element.
Next Topic:Disney Stitch case for HTC EVO 3d