Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for a modeller to create custom mounting bracket for Honda Element.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for a modeller to create custom mounting bracket for Honda Element. [message #71833] Thu, 18 July 2013 21:32 UTC
avatar tonybostony  is currently offline tonybostony
Go to all my models
Greetings, everyone.

I seek someone who can create a custom mount so I can slide my tablet in to my car. This mount would be based off of the original audio garnish/trim place of my Honda Element. I wold send you an original trim place, and that can be used to create one that has a slotted bracket where a tablet can be slid into and essentially sits in FRONT of the current radio.

The attached image (green area) represents the piece I would sent you to base the design off of. It can either be a completely new printed bracket with added/printed integrated slide brackets to accommodate the tablet, or something that attaches to it.

The metal spring piece I can get as well, they will be needed for your design (but the bracket will come with them, and can be printed as well I imagine)

if anyone is interested in knowing more - or has questions, or would like photos of the bracket to gauge plausibility, I would be more than happy to work together! I can make a mock up - although this below linked product is essentially what I want integrated into the new design:

https://www.shapeways.com/model/711698/nexus-7-tablet-mount. html?li=productBox-search

Best Regards,
Anthony.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 July 2013 21:34 UTC]

Previous Topic:Fractal design
Next Topic:3D modeller needed for complex but ORIGINAL design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.