Home » Community » It arrived! » Silver Twisted Flower Ornament
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #71587] Mon, 15 July 2013 03:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
For the first time, I have tried the Premium Silver print option. I printed a silver ring for my sister last year. I cannot express the beauty of the finish on this piece. My poor images below do not fully capture the mirror shine and all the smooth details on this piece.

Absolutely outstanding, Shapeways. If I make more silver pieces, unless I need to socket gems, I will without hesitation use the premium silver options.

This is for my best buddy, who is getting married in 3 weeks. I just got back from some vacation with him, and I burst with excitement to give this to him and his lovely bride.

index.php?t=getfile&id=36493&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=36494&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=36495&private=0

• Attachment: 1-front.JPG
    (Size: 57.52KB, Downloaded 407 time(s))

• Attachment: 2-left.JPG
    (Size: 56.98KB, Downloaded 400 time(s))

• Attachment: 3-right.JPG
    (Size: 54.50KB, Downloaded 404 time(s))

Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #71588 is a reply to message #71587 ] Mon, 15 July 2013 03:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fairesure  is currently offline Fairesure
Go to my shop
Wow Shocked Amaizing!
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #71652 is a reply to message #71588 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 10:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Wow, thanks for sharing! You've made us proud Smile

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #71663 is a reply to message #71587 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 12:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
WOW!! Such a beautiful design!

Let us know if he likes it!! (Im SURE he will)

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #71805 is a reply to message #71587 ] Thu, 18 July 2013 17:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dem0n  is currently offline dem0n
Go to my shop
That looks great! Nice job. I'm sure they'll love it.

Freelance digital artist. Check out my portfolio at www.konraddobson.com
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #72971 is a reply to message #71663 ] Mon, 12 August 2013 19:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
I forgot to reply to this last week after I got back. He and his (now) wife loved it. They were very happy to have their first Christmas ornament from a good friend.

Really, although I was happy to see how much they liked it, just being around the two of them was a pleasure.
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #74547 is a reply to message #72971 ] Wed, 11 September 2013 05:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maskadelic  is currently offline maskadelic
Go to my shop
This is one of the most gorgeous things I've seen here in a while. COngratulations TurtlesAreCool
Re: Silver Twisted Flower Ornament [message #74632 is a reply to message #71587 ] Thu, 12 September 2013 05:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar {DF}  is currently offline {DF}
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Nice! Congrats Smile

Previous Topic:A lot of FCS received !
Next Topic:It's here! First item.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.