Shapeways USA just announced 14k Gold, read more on the blog
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
[FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #67351] Thu, 02 May 2013 20:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar bwanamukubwa  is currently offline bwanamukubwa
Go to all my models
About me:
I'm an engineer and love to imagine and create models. I'm always looking for a new way of doing things and enjoy analytical thinking.

Expertise:
I have been using Solidworks extensively for the past 8 years and am a Certified Solidworks Professional.

Experience:
Managed many projects from inception to fabrication, references available upon request.

Portfolio:
to follow.. a lot of the work i have done for my company is probably proprietary

Rate:
Negotiable
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #68565 is a reply to message #67351 ] Thu, 23 May 2013 19:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Manhattman  is currently offline Manhattman
Go to all my models
do you have a website and where are you located? Thank you
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #68992 is a reply to message #68565 ] Fri, 31 May 2013 15:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sorry i don't but i'd be glad to show you some of the work i've done via 3D pdfs or the files themselves.
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #69304 is a reply to message #68992 ] Thu, 06 June 2013 16:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jerobinson101  is currently offline jerobinson101
Go to all my models
what are your standard rates?

...or, an estimate on turning a 2d imaging into a 3d image
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #69307 is a reply to message #69304 ] Thu, 06 June 2013 16:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
it depends! Smile

How complicated is the 2d image, how much detail is in it, features, etc.

Send me what you've got and tell me what you'd like from it and i'll give you a price and estimate on when it will be ready.
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #69547 is a reply to message #67351 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 16:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar philipgalinsky  is currently offline philipgalinsky
Go to all my models
Hi,
I need to meet face to face with a 3d designer for my project.
Please be from the New York city Area, it is not a hard project but
it will be easy to start if we can meet face to face, It deals with luggage.
strong plastic or metal we will see when we meet.

Best
Philip
Re: [FOR HIRE] Certified Solidworks Professional 3D Modeller [message #71682 is a reply to message #67351 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 17:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar GJBene  is currently offline GJBene
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am looking for a SolidWorks mechanical designer to take my 2D AutoCad files (.dxf or .dwg)
and convert them to 3D Solidworks files (.stl and .easm).

Can you help me?

Please reply to:

George Benedict
grgb970@aol.com

Thank you.

Previous Topic:3D modeler for hire
Next Topic:AVAILABLE FOR HIRE - Product/Mechanical Designer for all your design needs[in Waterloo, Ontario]