Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » looking for a modeler to design my product
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
looking for a modeler to design my product [message #71676] Tue, 16 July 2013 15:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar vipersrt06  is currently offline vipersrt06
Go to my shop
its an existing product but i would like a small redesign so it will hold?mount a different underwater camera then its intended design
it was designed for a go pro camera, i would like to make a modified design for a different camera

[Updated on: Tue, 16 July 2013 15:27 UTC]

Re: looking for a modeler to design my product [message #71677 is a reply to message #71676 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 15:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
pm sent!

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: looking for a modeler to design my product [message #71679 is a reply to message #71677 ] Tue, 16 July 2013 16:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Duan  is currently offline Duan
Go to all my models
Sharpen 3D Solution is a professional 3D modeling and design company. Our designers have more than 7 years experience in Computer Graphics and 3D model designs. We specialize in facial expression, character modeling and environment modeling. Please email us at: info@sharpen3d.com for more information.

Previous Topic:PDO Conversion
Next Topic:Providing 3D model design service ____ realizing your ideas with 3D printing