Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid) [message #71577] Sun, 14 July 2013 17:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar universaljointNU  is currently offline universaljointNU
Go to my shop
hi all.
i used to have access to magics and sadly no longer do and i am having a hard time with getting my objects COLORED.
i am hoping i can upload some very straightforward models (prisms and spheres) so that someone in the community can color them for me and then i can /insert/ them into the model that needs these objects and simply export as VRML 2.0.
i have rhino and and i have been reading up on blender and i have been thinking about downloading a demo of 3DS but at this point i would just really like to upload the models.
the models are literally as simple as the attached polyhedron.
this will likely lead to more fee based work that i will need.
TIA
jon

Re: color polygonal objects for RP color math models (favor or paid) [message #71593 is a reply to message #71577 ] Mon, 15 July 2013 09:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi jon,

I can help - will you PM me the STL(s) and instructions on how they should be colored? ...or email to marcus(at)denali3ddesign(dot)com

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon

Previous Topic:UV texture map contract help (rhino user a plus)
Next Topic:Looking for a 3D modeler to model THIS.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.