Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Bug Reporting guidelines
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Bug Reporting guidelines [message #71581] Sun, 14 July 2013 20:06 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hi guys!

Uservoice is gone for good, so we are breaking up Bug Reports and Site Feedback into 2 sections.

In this topic, feel free to share any specific issues you're facing with the website, your shops, your models, or your overall experience. This is the place to help us hunt down bugs so we can squash them together!! If applicable, please provide us with your operating system and browser info, so we can determine if it's a compatibility issue. And it never hurts to show a screenshot of the issue, including the address bar. You can edit out any information you don't want to share, just show us what is not how it should be.

For issues with specific orders or uploads, please email service@shapeways.com.

Thank you!

[Updated on: Sun, 14 July 2013 20:07 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:getting errors when uploading

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.