Home » Community » General Discussion » We're Hiring!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
We're Hiring! [message #71512] Fri, 12 July 2013 18:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
We are currently looking for new Customer Service agents for our NY offices. What better place to look than our community? You guys and gals have the 3D knowledge and usage of Shapeways that we required. So if a position like this interests you, check out our job posting and email us your resume!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: We're Hiring! [message #71537 is a reply to message #71512 ] Sat, 13 July 2013 09:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Is it a NYC position, or is telecommuting ok? I think I already know, just have to ask. Smile

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
Re: We're Hiring! [message #71550 is a reply to message #71512 ] Sat, 13 July 2013 19:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
These positions require being located in NY.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: We're Hiring! [message #71911 is a reply to message #71512 ] Sat, 20 July 2013 22:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dan121529  is currently offline dan121529
Go to all my models
Do you have a position available for the team lead of a dept, to create the worlds first 3d printed home? pyramid style...
Re: We're Hiring! [message #71913 is a reply to message #71512 ] Sat, 20 July 2013 23:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hmmm not seeing that on the list of available positions Razz

Re: We're Hiring! [message #72275 is a reply to message #71913 ] Sat, 27 July 2013 20:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dan121529  is currently offline dan121529
Go to all my models
Darn. Too bad...

Previous Topic:File Status and Processing Notes
Next Topic:Plastic to Steel, channel and hole width

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.